Tuesday, May 28, 2019

My webcam boy

ANOTHER UPDATE:

Webcam boy asked for the pics to come down.  Per his request they are removed.

UPDATE:

As I state below this hot fucking boy reads my blog.  After he read this post he sent me these photos with permission to post them here.  Enjoy fellas but remember....he's all mine.

We met on a website and immediately hit it off.  You could cam on the site itself and that’s where it started.  It’s pretty new but it’s a great connection we both feel.

To make it easier we moved to Skype.  We’ve only had one cam session but we keep sending messages to one another.  He’s a hot fucking boy.  Just my type.  Cute/handsome with a hairy body and a nice uncut cock. 

Other than his physical attributes turning me on there was another aspect.  He recently had to move back in with his parents so he couldn’t speak during our entire cam session.  IT WAS FUCKING HOT.

He would read my messages and give me a thumbs up when he like what I was saying.  He was all about pleasing his “Sir” which got me even hotter.

He’s a bit shy, which is another turn on.  When he reads about how I expose myself it turns him on but he’s too shy…. right now.

So today being my birthday I wanted to venture out and see if I could find something to write about for him.  Once again, the adult bookstore was my answer.  It’s the Tuesday after Memorial Day and it was packed.

The theater, and the booths, were all packed with over sexed men.  As usual I started in the theater.  There were about 8 or 9 guys jerking off.  I dropped my jeans and started jerking.  I was surrounded by 4 guys and we were all helping one other.  Working nipples, balls, making out and rubbing those hot holes.  I thought about my boy the entire time.  I’d love to get him into this because the men would love him.

After about 30 minute two guys and I moved to a both.  I was so worked up that I shot down one of the guys throats quickly. 

This is a short post and I’m hoping eventually my webcam boy will let me post a picture of him, no face, on one of these posts.

Until then I am totally happy to be his webcam Sir. 

2 comments:

  1. What a sexy encounter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Sounds like it was, anyway!

    The bookstores around here keep a very close watch on things - guys are lucky if they can get in a quick mutual wank. Don't the stores there care that there's so much going on?

    ReplyDelete