Sunday, June 2, 2019

Growlr 6-1-19

It was late Friday night, almost Saturday and I didn’t even realize I had Growlr on.  My phone buzzed and I saw this young dude hit me up and we started chatting back and forth.  He happened to be in my area and wondered if I could host.  I explained my situation but he was begging me telling me he’d be really quiet.

At the same time another guy hit me up on Growlr too saying he liked my profile and was in the area.  You know the drill.  Can be dry and then it pours.  I told him I was chatting with another dude already.  He suggested a 3 way so now I was rock hard.  I went back to the first guy, who was in his mid-20’s and he preferred 1-1.

That said it would be me taking the risk because my partner would be sleeping upstairs.  Very very rarely have I done something like this.  I’ve played in my house when he’s out of town, but sleeping upstairs?  Damn that pit in my stomach and damn my erect penis.

So, I set it up.  See my cock pic here?  That was in anticipation of this.  The first guy shows up and is very quiet, as I instructed.  Walks in the door and I direct him to the back bedroom (which is just under the bedroom my partner is sleeping in).  This dude wants to blow me and eat my hole which I fucking love.  While this is going on, I have the balls to be texting with the other guy.  I give him instructions, tell him the door will be unlocked and to come in.

About 15 minutes later, while the young guy has my legs up face down in my hole, the other guy walks in.  He didn’t freak at all.  The two of them started making out as I undressed the new arrival.  (I should mention I’m a clean freak so made each of them clean up before we started to play) We did everything.
Making out, sucking, eating, licking, lots of nip and ass play and when it came to fucking, I did both of them. 

The younger dude sat on the other guys face and held his legs up so I could fuck him while the two of us made out.  It was unbelievable.  You’ll all agree with me that rarely does chemistry like this happen so I was enjoying every minute of it.  I’d say they had arrived at my house about 1 a.m. and before we knew it 2 hours had gone by. 

While I was fucking the older guy the young one sucked him off and got to swallow a big load.  The younger one asked if we would both work his tits until he came.  Happy to oblige as his uncut cock shot a nice thick load.  Now they lay down next to me and wanted to get me off.  They were jerking me, kissing me, fingering me but it wasn’t working.  I asked the older guy if I could fuck him (even though he just came).  He said no but then we started to make out and I pushed him on all 4’s and put it in hard.

It didn’t take me long before I shot a huge load in his hole. I mean a huge load.  (For all parties concerned I get tested every 3 months and take precautionary meds).

I can’t remember the last time I had such a hot time.  I’m hoping the pictures will help you all get a good idea of what went down.

Until next time fellas.







1 comment: