Thursday, June 20, 2019

Another great Growlr encounter





I’m having incredible luck with this app these days so if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, right? 

So, this hot red head hits me up saying he’s in a hotel not far from me.  He sent me a few more pics and I really liked what I saw.  REALLY liked.  Scruffy.  Maybe 30.  Likes Daddy dick.  And collecting loads.  Now that last part is new to me.

If you’ve read my posts you know I really like the passion that goes along with sex.  The chemistry.  The connection.  The intimacy.  And yeah, ok the hardcore sex.  However, I’ve only been part of a “cum dump” scenario once or twice.  However, this guy was so hot, and so local I just couldn’t resist the temptation.  So, I went.

There’s something about the fact that I’m going to a 5-star hotel.  His door would be unlocked and his ass up in the air.  As I park my car that pit starts in my stomach.  As I enter the hotel I’m thinking, “is this really taking place here?  Is this a set up?” but it doesn’t stop me. 

I take the elevator to the top floor,7th, and follow the numbers to the end of the hallway.  Sure, enough the latch was on the door so it was open.  I pushed in and there he was.  This hot fucking red head on the bed on all 4’s in a black jock and baseball cap turned backwards.

Fuccccccccccccck was I turned on.  I got out of my shorts but left my sneakers on to give me traction (can you tell I’ve done this before?).  Okay.  So now the dirty dominant part took over.  I mean, after all, isn’t that what he wanted?  He turned his head to look at me and I told him not too.  I grabbed his handsome face, with red scruff, and I forcefully opened his mouth and rammed my cock in.  He moaned like he was in heaven.

As he’s blowing me, I’m taking in my surroundings.  This fucker had magic marker lines on his ass for each load he took. I turned to the right and noticed on the bedside table he had a fucking counter.  Like at a deli?  For each load he took that night the red number increased.  Now I was so fucking turned on in a really dirty way.

My cock was rock hard and I got behind him.  This whole time he was inhaling poppers which is fine by me.  I told him to take a big hit because I wasn’t going slow.  I let him inhale…I paused…. he could feel the head of my cock at the entrance of his hole and already he moaned.

I fucking slammed my cock all the way in and he moaned with pleasure.  Oh, I may not have told you yet, but I would be his 6th (and 9th load but that comes later) so that hole was slick yet surprisingly tight.  He asked me to slow down and I told him to shut the fuck up and take it.  Once I heard “ok Sir” I fucked him like an animal.  What I really like to do, because I know it drives bottoms crazy, is to get them enjoying my cock up their ass, then pull out.  Watch that hole close, and slam it back in.  Repeat.  Repeat.  Repeat.

Oh, something else I forgot.  He wanted pictures and videos and so did I.  His camera, my camera, it didn’t matter.  Via Growlr he sent me a way to contact him so today I did.  I had 4 really good videos and over 3 dozen hot pics.  However, 2 of the videos needed to be edited and I asked him if he knew how to do that.  Why was I surprised that he did?  He’s working on them so until then you get these.

Oh…. there is more to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment