Friday, May 3, 2019

It finally happened


I am a VP of sales for a well-known Tech company.  If I’m not traveling, I work from home a lot.  Due to the nature of my business I receive a lot of packages averaging 3-4 per week.  They can’t be left at the door because a signature is always required. 

Over the years my company has switched from DSL to FedEx and now they use UPS.  I reside in a very different type of home for my area.  It’s an actual log cabin built back in the 50’s where the logs match up inside and outside.  I am also on a 2-acre piece of property where the house sits in the middle.  The driveway itself goes from one street, through the property, to another street.  It provides nice privacy but some delivery folks hate it which I don’t understand.  Just drive down if you don’t want to walk.

Right before Thanksgiving a new UPS guy was delivering to my house.  He wasn’t new to UPS just new to this territory.  For me he was 100% my fantasy UPS guy.  Mid to late 30’s, a red head, scruffy face and a hot body with a great set of legs and killer ass.  You could tell he wasn’t a gym guy but got his build from his job and other work he did.

At first, he wasn’t overly friendly but as the temperatures have gone up, I’ll offer him water or even a cold beer if it’s towards the end of the day.  While I’ve explained he can drive down the driveway he prefers to park up top and walk down.  Fine by me because I have an office close to my front door and I get to watch him move.

One day he just started talking to me a lot about all the packages I get, etc.  It was very nice and he said “I’ll take you up on the water offer” and I invited him inside to the kitchen.  While I don’t have naked men on the walls, I do have gay oriented periodical and magazines that I do not hide.  As we’re standing in the kitchen I saw my most recent issue of the Advocate on the table.  I excused myself to pee and when I came back, he was flipping through the magazine.  I honestly didn’t know which way this would go but he started to ask me direct questions.  As hot as I was for this man, I had no intention of making up some bullshit girlfriend or wife story. 

He asked me if I read this magazine and I told him every time it’s delivered.  I think he was surprised to learn I had a subscription.  He asked if I liked it and I said yes, but it used to be much better.  Why, he asked, and I told him it used to be heavier on the naked men side but now it was a news magazine.  That got his attention.  He went for it.  Are you gay?  And I said, yes, all my life.  You’ve been with women, right he asked.  I floored him with my response.  I’ve never been with one single woman my entire life.  Then he got stupid asking me how did I know I wouldn’t like it.  I simplified my response by telling him as far back as I’ve had memories they were always about men, not women.

Do you mind me asking these questions? To which I said ask all you want.  What do you enjoy about being with a man?  I told him that was a long list and he asked me to go for it, so I did.  I like the physical passion of men.  I’m not into boys or girls, I like real men, like you.  I love to kiss, actually I love to make out passionately.  I love to suck cock, get mine sucked, fuck, get fucked, which doesn’t happen often.  He wanted to know so I was blunt and said when guys see the size of my cock, they want to blow it and ride it.  Now I noticed him blushing.  It’s that big?  No no no but it’s big enough and thick enough that it would fill your mouth and throat as well as your ass. 

If you had to name your top 3 things you like to do with a man, what would they be?  I made him laugh when I responded with “just 3?”  I love to make out.  If a man would make out it’s a deal breaker.  I love to eat a hot clean ass, which I can do for hours.  I also love to suck cock. 

(Now those of you who’ve been reading this know that’s not the order I like things.  However, I was hoping he would get more interested if I said I love sucking cock, and he did)

I asked If he wanted another water.  No, thanks, but I’ll take you up on that beer.  NOW WE’RE GETTING SOMEWHERE.  1,2,3 beers later he’s relaxing, sharing stories about serving in Afghanistan and things he saw there between the guys.  I asked if he ever joined them, but he said no.  Did you ever get turned on by what you saw?  He couldn’t look at me so I knew I had him.  A little, was all he could muster.

At this point I was so rock fucking hard I was going to just for it.  I was in sweats so I stood up to stretch, hoping he’d notice my boner, and he did.  He actually said WOW, can I see it?  Down went the sweat pants and my hard cock slapped against my stomach.  I grabbed his hand and put it around my dick.  He didn’t hesitate at all.  He stroked it a little but wasn’t very good and started to retreat.  (Oh no you don’t, I thought to myself).

Can I see yours?  Within seconds not only did he whip out his dick but took his pants down and took his shirt off.  He had a nice fat cock.  Thick and meaty.  A really nice chest with big nipples and nice biceps and I just went for it.  I put my hands on him and he moaned.  I told him to close his eyes and I wrapped my warm mouth on his cock in one swallow.  I thought he was going to cum right away.  He said nobody had ever done that to him before.  I said that needed to change.

Pig, that I am, I asked if I could snap a few pics but none of his face.  Absolutely not and I was sorry I asked but I went back to sucking slow and strong.  I really wanted to eat his ass but I could tell he wasn’t clean so I’d have to save that for another day.

I think I blew him 20-25 minutes until he started to shudder and wanted to remove his cock but I wouldn’t let him.  I want to taste that shit.  He blew so much semen that I literally choked to make sure I swallowed it all.  Once again, he said, nobody has ever done that.

I responded by saying, that’s why I like men.

This picture is not him but a good representation.  We’ll see if it happens again.





3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see if it happens again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was interested, so why not?
    It was nice of you to treat him to something he'd never experienced before and obviously wanted to. Maybe next time he'll actually spend a little time with your cock. If he asks what he's supposed to do, say, "What do you like done to your cock?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete