Friday, May 24, 2019

It finally happened again.......in an interesting way


Those of you who have followed me know I’m a sex addict and a total exhibitionist.  As I’ve previously stated I don’t have the best body or biggest cock.  However, I am very masculine with a deep gravely voice.  In addition to all my other outlets if I can’t get out, I resort to phone sex or cam sex.  Lately cam sex has turned me on a lot.

I use different websites to wave my dick around and either go into a group setting of 1-1.  The feeling of know that other men are jerking off watching me is a tremendous high for me. On one site I’m a premium member so guys who are also premium can interact with me or request to go private.

Doing my thing on cam and having a few private chats when I get another request.  “It’s your brown uniform boy.”  I almost dropped my laptop.  He wanted to go live and private and so we did.  There he was stripped completely naked and we began to chat and stroke.

I planned on having some fun with roleplay and I was going to be extremely dominant and verbal.  I instructed him to do certain poses for me, like bending over and spreading his ass open.  I told him I wanted to see deep inside him.  He said he was embarrassed and I told him to shut the fuck up.  We had now established the Sir/boy relationship without even speaking. 

I asked if he had a toy for his hole and he didn’t.  However, after a few seconds he said “I guess I could use my girlfriend’s vibrator.”  GIRLFRIEND?????????  I had no idea about this…. he never mentioned a girlfriend.  So now I know he’s, as they say, on the down low.  I’m not going to be an asshole but I’m going to have some fun.

Go get the vibrator, I said, and while you’re at it, grab a pair of her panties.  Not one moment of hesitation on his part.  I thought he might just disappear from the screen but within 45 seconds he’s back holding the vibrator.  He’s also in these silk pink panties with little bows on the side.  I’m not really into the pantie thing but I just wanted to see what he would do for me. 

Instructing him to fuck himself but not allowing him to touch his cock.  He was in pain and ecstasy at the same time.  At this point he asked me if there was anyway, we could take this from cam to real time.  It was actually perfect because I had the house to myself for the next few days.  If he was willing to drive the hour I wasn’t going to protest. 

He asked if he should wear the panties or bring the toy.  I told him to wear the jock he was in the first time and I excited him by saying I have plenty of toys.  It took him over 90 minutes but that didn’t bother me.  He was dressed in tight jeans, an extremely tight white t-shirt and black boots.  He looked smokin hot and he looked hungry for action.

Let him in and asked if he wanted beer/water and je just wanted the bathroom.  When he was finished, he had removed every item of clothing except for this electric blue jock.  He knew he had me.  I asked him if he had any special requests, and he asked if I could use a toy on his hole while he blew me.  Wasn’t going to have to ask me twice on this. 

He needs to be trained on giving head and I slapped him gently about scraping my cock with his teeth.  “Sorry Sir” was the response I got.  You can see the toys I used on him.  The were perfect because I could yank on his hole to pull him forward or whatever I wanted.  He was purring like a kitten and to my disappointment shot his load quickly.  He got another slap because I didn’t know he was jerking off.  Explaining the focus should always be on my cock.

He’s away for a week and wants to resume when he returns.  


No comments:

Post a Comment