Friday, April 12, 2019

Massage Therapist II


If you read the previous post you realize that I’ve gong to this guy before and it’s been a fairly low-key massage.  Some groping but nothing more.  This time was off the wall.

Sorry for the repeat but I booked 45 minutes and it lasted 2 ½ hours and I’ll be going back for some more very soon.  I can’t tell you how many times I’ve jerked off to just the memory but I don’t have too.  I have the photos and videos to watch as well.  I do NOT like to look at photos or videos of me but we are both so verbal it turns me on.

I had no idea he was so into eating ass.  I was on my stomach as he began the massage and before I knew it, he was eating my ass like a juicy peach.  I mean eating, moaning, slapping, tonguing etc.  He would reach under and grab my hard cock and pull it through so he could lick from the tip of my cock right up to my hole.  Back and forth and I pulled him off a few times because I didn’t want to cum so quickly.

We also talked more than we ever had.  I found out he was a married man (to a woman) which fascinated me.  I have never, and will never, been with a woman.  Just the way I was wired.  Trust me many times I wish I could have pulled it off but never could.   I learned he liked to fuck AND get fucked, suck and get sucked, etc.  I told him my experience with getting fucked was minimal so he suggested I try “some of these.”  I looked over and he had a huge variety of dildos, butt plugs, electric pulsing toys, etc.  I said “start very small.”

You never know what’s the truth in the heat of passion but he was telling me mine was the best ass he’d ever munched on.  That led to a very small plug going in and out of my hole.  I was cool with that because it was just enough to get to my prostate and THAT was an amazing feeling.  He knew what I was doing and was really enjoying expanding my experience.

The next experience was not so good….at the beginning.  To me it felt like he was putting a fist up my ass.  Keep in mind my butt experience (on me) is minimal.  He explained that what he was using was an “expander.”  I had no idea what that was but quickly learned.  You place if over your cock to make it larger for the dude getting fucked.

For me I had to tell him to take it out a few times until he waved the brown bottle under my nose.  Then he plowed me like a snowed in driveway.  However once that would wear off it would be a little painful so back to the brown bottle.  To be honest what I kind of liked was his dominance.  He didn’t always stop when I asked him to.  It let me know what my guys/boys feel like when I don’t stop.  And of course, the more he did the more my hole accepted it and the less painful it became.  It opened my eyes to the entire concept of just giving in to the enjoyment.  Once I did that it was amazing…until I let the pain creep back in. 

However, as I’ve described this guy, he has an average penis.  Not a small one and not a large one.  I’d say between 4-5” which was perfect for me.  So, he took off the attachment and just fucked me a little longer.  We did this until the next change…which was me on my back and him hungry for my cock up his ass but that will be my next story.

1 comment:

  1. I'll admit I love getting a massage - always naked - but love it even more when the masseur undresses, too. That I can grasp his cock and play a bit, or even suck on it...but truly prefer the massage be about me and my needs.
    That your masseur is married to a woman shouldn't surprise you. So few men actually 100% hetero. It's wonderful to hear about one who is fully open to enjoyment as you descibe.

    ReplyDelete