Friday, April 5, 2019

Massage Therapist


I’ve been to this guy before but it had been quite a while.  In the past we’d fool around just a little.  Fondle each other and suck each other’s dicks.  What I really liked, and it didn’t always happen, is when he would eat my ass.  He was amazing and really got into it physically and verbally.

Today we actually talked more before and during the massage.  Well at least at the beginning of the massage because after 5 minutes it was ‘game on.’  I was already naked for the massage and so was he.  We lip locked…which you know I love….and pawed one another.  Then, as usual, I got up on the table, face down ass up.  He gently touched me with his finger tips all over and immediately brushed them down the crack of my ass.  I thought I was going to jump off the table.

I don’t know why but some days I like my ass played with more than others.  I think the make-out session really got me going.  He oiled me up and started rubbing my body as he walked around the table.  He would occasional reach under me and grab my now rock-hard dick.  I would also return the favor.  His cock size was average, I guess?  Maybe 5” so he loves my 8” cock. 

We started to talk again and we were more direct with one another about what we liked sexually.  As a result, it took him less than a minute to part my ass cheeks and dive in with his entire face.  I can honestly say I’d never felt anything as satisfying.  Nobody had, or has, eaten my ass like that and I think all the noises coming out of him heightened my pleasure as well.

I told him to get on the table and sit on my face.  Which he promptly did and now we were both in heaven.  Both of us moaning and groaning and eating each other’s hairy holes.  After 15 minutes we were both drenched in sweat and took a break from that position.  He bent me over the table and pulled up a chair so he could continue eating my hole.  I fucking loved it. 

Back on the table only this time I’m on my back.  I told him to move forward and I promptly started to blow him.  I actually enjoyed the size of his cock because I got it all down easily which he liked.  He was twisting my nipples and I whispered “harder” and he complied.  He then said something like “you’ve become a pig since our last visit, haven’t you?”  I nodded yes and then he said “I’m going fuck you” and before I had a chance his dick was in me.

Look, even thought it may have been smallish it still hurt.  He told me to wait a minute and he opened his fridge and handed me some poppers.  I don’t normally like poppers but I wanted to get into this so inhale I did.  Once I did his cock slipped right in.  Before I knew it, he was fucking me like an animal.  He did things I’ve never had done.  When he’d opened me up, he said “you need more” and I wasn’t sure what he meant.

The next thing I knew I felt a searing pain and I swore it was a fist.  It wasn’t but it was an attachment to his cock to make it bigger.  It took me a few minutes to get into it….and more poppers helped.  He really got into it calling my butthole a pussy, which to be honest, didn’t work for me.

As he was fucking me with the toy, he came inside of it which was ok with me.  If you haven’t learned yet I’m more about the foreplay than I am about the explosion.  That said, I will see this man again very soon.  Oh, here’s a twist, as we were talking, we learned we were born on the same day and same year.  That has never happened to either of us so for me it was a day of many firsts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear,

    I like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Our "massage therapists treat clients" by using touch to manipulate the soft tissues of the body. With their touch, therapists relieve pain, help rehabilitate injuries.

    Visit Here - https://www.fitnessbyeddy.com/affordable-massage-therapist/

    ReplyDelete