Saturday, March 30, 2019

True confessions






I’m not sure if I’ve come totally clean on my blog so here goes.  I have a long-time partner.  He’s a good man but has zero interest in sex.  I’m not even sure if he masturbates.  It’s been so long since our last physical encounter that I can’t remember.  To make it even worse he’s hot, has a better body than I do.  Years ago, we did some couple therapy and it was determined he was “asexual.” 

I believe he just blew his load when he was young. He was very very lucky because he engaged in a lot of risky behavior at dance and sex clubs in NYC.  So, you know what I’m talking about. 

Anyway, sometimes I get so worked up at the bookstores I come home drenched in sweat and/or flushed.  Remember now I’m lucky to have 5 adult bookstores within a 15-mile radius.  So today I really came home warn out.  I did go to the gym first (remember I’m a good-looking well-hung bear but NOT a gym rat).  Clean up and head to the bookstore of the day.

Today I spent almost 4 hours there because there was a lot of good action.  I love exposing myself in the theater first.  Today all I did was take my dick out and two hot men did the rest.  Took my shirt off, pulled down my jeans, untied my boots so I could get the jeans off and took my briefs off.  I was totally naked with these 2 what looked to be middle Eastern men.  A group of about 10+ were watching the whole thing and most were jerking off.

These guys were all about passion which I fucking love.  They each kissed me separately then together as they jerked my cock and I jerked theirs.  Then they did the move that I could cum from.  They gently probed my ears on each side with their tongues while one jerked me and the other worked my nipples.

By this time 2 other buys had joined.  One had a shaved head and the other had long red hair tied up in a “man bun.”  The shaved head dude had no problem being aggressive and just slipped me around   I was making so much noise that anyone that was in the private booths came to see what the fuck was going on. 

The beautiful furry red head man was all about sucking my fat cock.  He couldn’t get enough and not once did I feel his teeth.  I suggested we move to the big booth so the others could get naked and before I new it they just stripped.  All 4 of them.  So here we were, 5 men butt ass naked in the theater having an orgy with, now over 20 guys watching and jerking.  THIS is what I call sex.  Hot, sweaty, passionate, hands, fingers, lips, tongue, pits, sweat, pre-cum……

This went on for over an hour but I’m not kid any more and needed to sit down.  Much to my happiness that didn’t stop anything.  The red head stayed glued to my cock and the middle eastern guys continued to play with each other and me.  The other guy, Mr. Aggressive, wasted no time in coming up next to me, grabbing my head, turning it sideways and jamming his fat….and I mean fat…. cock down my throat. 

At first, I wasn’t sure I liked the aggressiveness but he sensed it and eased up a bit.  Just enough to let me enjoy what was happening.  He leaned forward and I could smell alcohol and cigar.  Garr…. a real fucking mans.  He whispered, well not really whispered, in my ear that we weren’t leaving until we all shot our loads.  Fine by me but he took control of how that was going to happen.  He stood me up and let the red head continue to suck me.  The middle Eastern guys were making out with me and I with them.  He goes to my right side and just kept talking to me really dirty and all of a sudden, I felt a big slap on my white ass.  I jumped forward.  Of all my body parts my dick and my ass are the best.  Years of cardio of kept my ass high and tight and he loved it.  It made everyone in the room hot and I think anxious to see what came next. 

No longer to my right he was directly behind me and I felt his cock.  I turned my face around to say “I don’t get fucked” and he laughed loudly.  In my ear he said “well you do today” and I freaked out.  First of all, I was prepped and I’m not of fan of dirty fucks.  Second of all I DON’T GET FUCKED however he knew what he was doing.

All 5 of us were up against a wall now.  His weight was directing this entire show.  Still making out with the two guys and still being blown by the hot red head I felt the head of his cock pop inside of me.  My reaction was to try and pull out but the next thing I knew was he poppered me up.

I am not a fan of poppers at all.  I don’t like the smell at all nor what they do.  I’m intelligent and well-read to know how dangerous they can be. 

However, they also allow you to lose your inhibitions and just give in.  Which I did.  He pushed all the way forward and he was balls deep inside me and fucking me.  My tits were being yanked on, I was making out with two hot guys, my cock was getting sucked by a hot red head and this hot muscled up dude with a fat cock was owning my ass.

In reality does it get any better?  Now I hadn’t cum for 7 days so when I shot my load the poor kid between my legs couldn’t keep up.  You could hear the guys in the room who were watching just let loose as well.

We all exchanged text numbers but lightening rarely strikes twice.

Going full circle as I conclude this story, I headed home.  I did not realize my shirt was missing a button and that I had not buttoned correctly.  My hair was a mess and I did look flush, like I had just finished a work out (which I did).

“Where have you been and what have you been doing?  You look like a mess.  Get in here and drink some water.”

Gladly.

1 comment: