Saturday, March 16, 2019

Spring has sprung


I love the state I live in…. New Jersey.  You get to experience all 4 seasons and you know if you don’t like one of them the season will change soon enough.  Like winter.  I’m one of those guys who loves winter temperatures, snow, etc.  I just do.  However yesterday it hit 70 degrees and I knew just where to head.

All of us (sex addicts, exhibitionists) come out of hiding.  While the cops have killed most places, you can still find some really hot places if you know where to go.  Yesterday I decided to drive out route 80 and head to this place where you park your car and hike off into the woods.  Now I’m probably going to jinx myself but I’ve never seen a cop or state trooper there to harass us sex loving men and yesterday was no different.

I love that pit in my stomach when I pull into the lot and see over 10 cars because I know these are not folks out for a nature hike.  Well not JUST a nature hike for trees but definitely for the birds and bees.  Sliding my backpack on I started my adventure.

It didn’t take me long to see two guys off in the bushes making noises.  Since I had just arrived, I continued to walk.  Ok maybe not.  I did stop and haul out my dick to jerk and watch them.  The one on his knees saw the size of my dick and motioned for me to come over.  I gave him a thumbs up but kept on going.  Today I was hoping for a full-on public orgy.

Damn there was a hot fucking black dude posed against a tree, shirt off thumbing his nipples and jerking his massive cock.  I walked over to him and we jerked together for a while.  Each tugging on each other’s nips really hard…just how I like it.  He let me finger bang him for a while but wanted to do that to me and I wasn’t looking for that.  I thanked him and headed back to the trail.

We NJ guys have some unwritten codes which I fucking love.  As I headed deeper into the woods there was another smaller path off to the left.  A fairly new white t-shirt was on the ground.  Fucking hot.  So down that path I went and discovered just what I was hoping for.  7 men in various degrees of undress making out, licking, sucking, eating ass, pits, fucking and grunting like men in heat. 

Once again, I wanted to make sure I’d be invited so out came my dick and two of them said “get over here.”  Once there I didn’t have to do anything.  My clothing was removed by hands I didn’t know.  A tongue that tasted of beer and cigarettes was in my mouth and I was I fucking heaven.  When one man leaned forward whispering in my ear that he liked my looks he also grabbed my nips and I turned and grunted “harder.”  He obliged. 

This hot tattooed muscle dude who was naked except for hiking shoes…. just like me.  He was kneeling behind me and I felt a hot wet tongue tickle my ass.  That was great but I could see he had a nice ass too and I wanted it.  I wiggled away and pushed him into a small tree and rammed my thick tongue deep inside him.  He actually thought it was my dick…that’s how thick my tongue is. 

Now most of us were rolling around the floor of the woods all over one another.  I could eat ass all day and took turns eating just about every ass that was there.  The muscle dude shouted to me that he wanted to be fucked by me.  I looked at my phone and saw that I’d been there about 2 hours and I was ok to fill him up since I had to leave soon.  (guys…here’s a PSA.  I get tested 3x a year and I snap the results with date on my phone so I can show it to a potentially concerned partner).  He wanted my raw cock but was concerned.  When I showed him my results he was on his back within minutes.  I motioned to the other guy I liked to sit on his face.  So, muscle guy ate his hole, I fucked him and the hot man and I made out like pigs in heat.  Complete with licking pits, etc. 

I was so horny, sweaty and hot that I told the dude to stand up.  Told muscle boy I was almost there and I started to suck off the guy.  He was pleasantly surprised at my skills and it didn’t take him long to flood my mouth.  I don’t often suck and swallow but when it tastes this good it’s a pleasure.

I hadn’t cum in 9 days so I filled up my boy nicely telling him not to move.  I squirt for a long time and I wanted my DNA to stay deep in him for a long time.

He’s already texted me for another session.  Hopefully this time he’ll allow me to snap pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment