Tuesday, March 19, 2019

On a roll....


After a hot romp in the woods the day before I had no intentions of hitting up my favorite bookstore.  However, as I drove past it on my way home, I noticed it was nicely packed and that pit in my stomach hit and my cock got stirred.  A quick U-turn and here I was in the parking lot.

Now this is the Monday after St. Patrick’s Day and I was really surprised to see how crowded this place was at noon.  Lots of horny men in the hallways, booths, and my favorite area, the theater.  As you know I’m a total exhibitionist leaning towards the risky side.  I mean this placed has been busted a few times but that doesn’t stop me from hauling it out. 

I’m all about comfort so I don’t just pop it out.  I take my jeans off and sit naked from the waist down so I can freely stroke and let the fellas see it all.  Probably 10 guys in there, some sitting others standing watching the movie.  Some complaining (loudly) that the movies are always straight but I actually prefer them.  Most of the times the guys are hotter and more masculine.  I’m not into the women squealing but I can get passed that. 

One guy against the wall was cruising me hard as he felt his hard on in his sweat pants.  I motioned for him to come sit next to me which he did.  We both reached over and jerked each other’s cocks for a while with everyone watching.  He really got off on my cock.  Staring, squeezing, stroking and I’ll admit although he had a nice one mine was thicker and longer.

I leaned over and asked if he wanted to head to a booth and he declined saying he was good for now.  I, however, was looking for a little more so I put my pants back on and headed to the back where the booths were. 

On my way I noticed a guy with a baseball cap pulled low, slim build and handsome face.  We both nodded but he didn’t follow so I just ducked into one of the larger booths.  There I assumed my normal position.  Up against the wall with my cock out and the door open just enough so those passing could see it. 

I could see the man I passed across the hall hovering but not making a move so I pushed the door open a little more so he could get a good view.  Once he got the view, he made a beeline into the booth with me. 

The feeling of ice-cold hands on my warm cock is one of my favorites and he new what he was doing.  He stroked me and fondled my huge nuts.  I just leaned back and enjoyed myself.  However, he leaned in and put his lips on mine.  Now THIS was a man.  It always cracks me up that these men will let me fuck them without a condom before heading home to the wife and kids but kissing means they are gay.

This dude knew how to kiss and we both got into it hot and passionately.  As our lips were locked, we undressed one another.  Naked.  Completely.  While our hands were everywhere, I did put mine on his shoulders and pushed him down on his knees.  I told him to look at me while he blew me.  He loved this and although he sucked me like a pro he also knew how to suck on my balls and once he heard my loud groan, he knew that was something I loved. 

I did suck his dick for a bit and he was amazed how well I could take his huge cock.  However, because I did it so well, he didn’t last long.  If you’re a pro you know the combination of a hot mouth and twisting your hand up and down as you go will bring a nice eruption.  And that’s exactly what happened here. 

We were both drenched in sweat and spent.  We leaned into each other and laughed out loud saying “this was a nice surprise.”

You can post on sites or use hook-up aps but I still find the pop-in to be the best at bookstores.





No comments:

Post a Comment