Monday, July 8, 2019

Part II of "Another great Growlr Encounter"







This is really part II to “Another Great Growlr Encounter” because he was back in town again, same hotel, same goal.  Collect as many loads as possible.  As you know, he pushes all my buttons.  Just in shape enough, red head, scruffy, masculine and hungry.  I also like the fact that he’s very direct and not one of many who you exchange 15 messages and nothing happens.  This boys on a mission and I was more than happy to help him meet his goal.

The scene was set and I cleaned myself up and headed to the hotel.  I loved the fact that this was taking place in a 5-star hotel.  I didn’t ask him how many loads he already took and I didn’t care.  He had just arrived so I’d either be the first…or one of the firsts.

The door was unlocked so I went right in.  He was, once again, in a jockstrap, ass up but this time there was a twist.  There were two other guys there and they appeared to be a couple.  They were big muscle-bound Latin guys with huge uncut cocks.  May sound odd but I’m not into huge muscle.  I like a man’s man who’s more masculine than muscle.  As I suspected when these two guys spoke you could hear a lisp and one was a little effeminate.  No judgement but not my thing.

That said they encouraged me to stand with them as they would “fluff” me.  OK, I thought, I’ll give this a try.  The more masculine one got behind me and disrobed me while his partner dropped to his knees to work on my cock.  I liked hearing the masculine one instructing him, encouraging him as he played with my nipples.  For me, my nipples are hardwired to my cock.  They just are. 

Now I’m sure these guys have had many groups and this dude has sucked many cocks but for whatever reason he struggled taking mine down to the root.  His partner was whispering my ear “don’t let him get away with that, make him gag on it until his throat opens up.”  Now that really got me going so I face fucked him soft and moved up my rhythm.  He never really got it all the way down.

This is when I heard “hey guys, you’re hear to load me up remember?”  I just assumed the other guys had already done it but they had not.  The smaller guy was directed, by the bigger dude, to fuck the red head and I was surprised how well he did.  Very verbal and aggressive.  Then his partner got behind him and fucked him at the same time.  The entire time I’m jerking off watching this.  I asked, ok begged, if I could take pics/videos and they said no.

The dude shot a big load in the red head.  I mean so big I could see it spilling out of his hole.  His big partner grabbed him and pushed him out of the way because he was ready.  Now I got behind him and played with his nipples and he groaned so load I thought the other hotel guests would call the front desk.  That loud.  I thought he’d cum right away but now he was enjoying me playing with him and I fucking knew what he wanted next.

I told his partner to eat his hole good and I stepped around front making out while my hands were still on his nipples.  I pushed the smaller dude away and told the big guy to fuck the red head some more.
His cock was pretty big, shorter than mine, but thicker.  The red head loved it and I was standing behind the big dude and I didn’t ask, I just stuffed my cock in his hole.  He screamed, again, so loud I thought there would soon be a knock at the door.

He tried to push me out but I wouldn’t let him.  I told him to breathe and that I knew, and so did he, that he really wanted this.  His partner was awesome.  He LOVED seeing the big man take my cock.  He was standing next to me now talking to me, talking to his partner.  “How does it fuckin feel Sergio?  You like it when a big cock is in your hole?  Now you know how I feel.” 
Unfortunately, this didn’t last long because Sergio came quickly and I followed him.  Once he shot, I got in the red head and made sure my load was in there.  Then I used my finger, as you can see, to make sure all that good seed was in deep.

Apparently, this guy is back in my area often so I’m hoping for a repeat.

Until then I have other stories so stay tuned fellas.





No comments:

Post a Comment